That Pebble <3

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Like a rocketeer



I had one of the most embarrassing things happen to me in the morning right in front of the school :(
ugh dont wanna talk about it. its not getting caught for my ankle socks and having to waste $2 on fcking high socks. thats nth special haha ._.
had birthday celebration in class after sch again.was pretty fun :D
cool to watch some ppl bboy or shuffle on the dance floor with music booming in the class xD
then we got ready for our personal frisbee training by oliver haha.
practiced at the field. was really fun and we inmproved alot but it was damn tiring.
i'm having muscle aches and im damn tired T_T

I'm really happy and fortunate to have such great TCs this year.they're really kind and awesome people i really love mr chiang and ms wong :')
I'm really happy to be a part of 3e3. We're bonded and we really do almost everything together.
We're a small class but together we have big hearts
Our TCs have done such great jobs in bringing us closer together and keeping our class a united team.
But of course. I will always miss my beloved 2e1. nothing beats my buddies there :(
i miss ms lu. i miss pua chu kang shows. i miss the pizza parties. i miss the stupid horny things we joke in class. i miss being a noisy and playful class even though we're suppose to be the 'best' class.
:') memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment