That Pebble <3

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In pieces

tsk tsk.. zac.... LOL.

My early valentines was a great day :) tho it only lasted a short while.
Short and sweet <3
Just came bk from nyaa camp... body aching everywhere
enjoyed cycling for the first time, karaoke sessions on bike, horny jokes and songs with facils, the joy of seeing him after a long day... bonding with ppl :)
hated the showering and cleaning of toilets.. and the long wait just to eat my food...
com crashed. :( sad life. using my moms laptop.. so cant be on as much. nvm study!

We both have been having mood swings lately.. I'm glad it didn't really affect our relationship.
It wavers. But it still remained equally strong as it was.
We fought.. but we still apologised and knew our faults.
Cos i'd rather give it up than lose you..
I wish i could hug you now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment