That Pebble <3

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And it all comes down to wrong decisions.


I hate the way you are when you act that way. It hurts me too.
You're not smiling. You're not saying stupid things. You won't tell me how you're doing.
You smile, i smile.
You cry, i cry.
I couldn't stop them from flowing. Then i started to think, what if i hadn't said yes in the beginning?
Would that had been a good idea? Would that have solved what we're going through now?
All this wouldn't have happened. He wouldn't have to suffer either.
BUT. would i have known you? would we have fallen for each other?
There is never a right choice in the world. Each choice has its benefits and faults. Its pros and cons.
You know what? I never once regretted having said yes that day.
I want this. I am certain that a WE can happen between us.
It is normal and everyone experiences such pain in life.
Isn't that what life is about? No pain, no gain.
It's true there are some potholes along the way...
But did our feelings waver? Did our feelings for each other fade away? did this cause our bond to break apart?
NO. I believe it grew stronger. So please.
Don't blame yourself or anyone. Everyone takes the wrong turn once in awhile.
Nothing can be perfect in the world. Especially a journey.
Just smile.. from the bottom of your heart...
I love you..... <3

You have major temper problems.
I thought you changed. But no.
Lesson learnt: There are some bitches who will always stay bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment